5 Perfect Working Facial Exercises To Lift Eyebrows In A Week
When we age, it is very common that your face changes and it also looses the skin’s elasticity and due to which your eyebrows also becomes loosened and causes eyebrows to droop. However, you can do a lot to make your eyebrow’s skin tighten and can also lift your eyebrows easily. Well, if you also ages above 40 then you should try some facial exercises to lift eyebrows.
In this below section of this blog, you will get to know about what can you do to lift your eyebrows. Well, here, I can suggest you some easy to apply facial exercises to lift eyebrows that will help you get younger looking eyebrows in a week only.
If you want to know how to lift drooped eyebrows then you can try these below effective and working facial exercises to lift eyebrows. So, without wasting any time, just start following the facial exercise below that can help you lift your eyebrows. But, before that, let us know what causes eyebrows to droop?
What Causes Eyebrows To Droop?
Well, you can look below to know what causes eyebrows to droop and what can you do to overcome this eyebrows issue. There are two major causes of drooping eyebrows, so look below to know in detail:
Normal Ageing: Most of the patients do not notice nor do they complain of actual descent of the eyebrows at all but they notice increased upper eyelid bags or hooding because of increased redundancy of skin in the upper eyelid folds. Those patients, who are willing to look younger then you can try some natural treatments like exercises, home remedies or you can also go for blepharoplasty.
Certain Illness: Apart from normal aging, another major cause of droopy eyebrows is the certain illness. As for example, the surrounding supporting structure of the eyebrow that causes brow ptosis and also some other disease conditions can also cause eyebrows to droop and loses its elasticity like facial nerve damage.
You May Also Like: 5 Must Try Facial Exercises To Tighten Skin On Upper Eyelids
Facial Exercises To Lift Eyebrows In a Week
If you have noticed that your eyebrows have become loosened due to some reason and so you want to lift your eyebrows then you can try the below-mentioned natural eyebrow lift exercises. All these exercises are very effective and you should definitely try them at home to get the best results.
Exercise #1: Eyebrows Lift With Eyes Open
You can try the exercise named “Eyebrows Lift With Eyes Open” to lift droopy eyebrows by following the steps as mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to place the middle fingers of both the hands underneath each of the eyebrows. Doing so will help your eyebrows to relax.
- Now, you need to make sure that your palms are resting on your face.
- In the next step, you can bring your eyebrows upwards first and then outwards as your eyes remain open.
- After this, you have you stay still in that position for at least 5 seconds and then push your eyebrows downwards against your fingers. While doing this, make sure that both the eyes are open.
- Now you need to hold it for about 5 seconds and then repeat three times to maximize the results.
Exercise #2: Eyebrow Raise With Eyes Closed
This is another exercise you can try to lift droopy eyebrows. This is very easy but you have to keep your eyes closed throughout the completion of this exercise. You can try the below steps to perform this exercise:
- In the first step, you have to look down as much as you can until the eyes have closed completely. After closing the eyes, you should feel a slight pull again.
- Now in the next step, you have to stay in this position for about 5 seconds.
- After this, you have to keep the eyes closed and then try to look upwards as far as you can. Again, you should feel a slight pull.
- You have to now hold it for 5 seconds and then let it relax and repeat this exercise for 6 to 7 times a day.
Also Read: 7 Best Exercises You Can’t Avoid To Fix Lazy Eyes At Home
Exercise #3: Frowning Facial Expression
You can also try this exercise to lift your eyebrows in no time. If you find that your eyebrows are drooped then you should definitely try this exercise as well. So, you can follow the steps below to perform this facial exercise:
- In the first step, you have to keep your head completely straight and then look in front.
- After this, you can keep your head as still as you can and then look upwards for the next few weeks.
- You can then repeat the same as you look downwards and then continue doing this exercise around 6 times a day.
- Make sure that after completing looking u and down, try to look left and right.
Exercise #4: Opposition Exercise
Opposition exercise is another facial exercise to lift eyebrows. This is also the simple exercise you can try to lift droopy eyebrows. So, just follow the steps below to perform this exercise:
- First of all, you have to squeeze the muscles of the face as if you are scowling.
- After you hold yourself in this position, you can try to bring your eyebrows downwards. Your eyebrows should be nearer to your eyes.
- You can then open both your eyes and then lift both the eyebrows as much as you can.
- After this, you can continue with this exercise for at least 6 to 7 times a day.
Don’t Miss: 5 Best Eye Exercises That Can Fix Droopy Eyelids Effectively
Exercise #5: Lift And Drop Work Out
Last but not the least; you can also try “Lift And Drop Work Out” facial exercise to lift eyebrows. This is also very easy to perform exercise just like the other four mentioned above. So, to perform this exercise, you can follow the steps below:
- First of all, you have to close your eyes as tight as you can and the lift both the eyebrows as much as possible.
- After this, you need to hold for a few seconds and then make sure not to open the eyes.
- You can repeat this facial exercise 10-15 times.
- Try to repeat this exercise three to four times a day to get the best results.
Video To Perform Facial Exercise To Lift Eyebrows
You can look at this below YouTube video to know how to perform a facial exercise to lift droopy eyebrows. You can get the correct way to perform the exercise to lift eyebrows at home with an ease, so watch this video right now.
Generally, droopy eyebrows takes place after you cross the age of 40s, but nowadays no one wants to look older and aged so they also look for several ways to lift their droopy eyebrows. So, this blog is only for those who want to know how they can lift droopy eyebrows at home with an ease.
In this blog, you can get to know about the five best and the perfect working facial exercises to lift eyebrows. All these exercises are very easy to perform at home and you do not need much time and effort to perform these exercises. So, do not miss these exercises if you are also the facing the same issue.