Wrinkles are a part of aging process. However, when the creases takes place on or around the eyelids then they can be a sign of stress, exhaustion or being overweight or even losing weights instantly, the depletion of vitamin E in the body and the exposure to very hot climates. Well, wrinkles on the eyelids can also cause the eyelids to sag but if it happens then do not worry because there are some remedies that can be taken in view to erase those wrinkles on your eyelids. But before that let us first have a look at some common causes of wrinkles on the eyelids.
Our Editors Recommend:
Causes of Wrinkles on Eyelids
There are lots of causes that may lead wrinkles on the eyelids. Decreased production of natural oil as you age makes the eyelid skin appears more wrinkled. Deep layers of fat also decrease which makes lines more obvious. However, smoking also causes eyelid wrinkles. It creates changes in the blood supply and causes premature wrinkles. Sometimes, repeating facial expressions around the eyes also leave fine lines and wrinkles. Some other causes of eyelid wrinkles are:
- Lifestyle factors like excessive exposure to UV rays of sun, alcohol, cigarette smoking can also cause premature eyelid wrinkles.
- Exposure to extreme climatic changes, stress, losing weight, writing or reading in dim light for prolonged hours all contribute to an early appearance of wrinkles on eyelids.
- As facial expressions can leave wrinkles and creases around the eyelids, so, stop doing regular expressions.
You May Also Like: Does The Under Eye Tightener Help Reduce Wrinkles?
Treatments For Wrinkles on the Eyelids:
- Prescription Treatment: If over the counter, medications are not reducing eyelid wrinkles and visit your dermatologist. One can prescribe vitamin A products like retinoid creams. These may include tazarotene and tretinoin. Topical medications make your skin sensitive to sunlight and so you should wear a sun protection of at least 30.
- Nonprescription Treatment: There are lots of retailers of eye wrinkle products and these products are not at all effective. Select an effective eye cream by choosing products with the active ingredients like hydroxyl, kinetin, retinol or coenzyme.
Prevention to be Taken to Avoid Eye wrinkles:
You should protect your eyes from the sun to minimize additional eyelid wrinkles. You should also wear a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 or even on cloudy days. As the harmful rays of the sun can easily penetrate through clouds and can damage the skin. There are some under eye cream that has an SPF built into the product. So if you wear dark sunglasses then it can provide some protection. Also, you can use a moisturizer under the eyes that can make wrinkles less. Another most important thing, if you smoke the just quit smoking because smoking causes eye wrinkles.
Look Here: Instant Eye Makeup Tips To Hide Wrinkled Eyelids: Must Try
Natural Remedies To Get Rid of Eyelid Wrinkles:
There are some procedures in modern medicine to cure wrinkles on the eyelids like cosmetic surgery, Botox therapy, etc but they are invasive and expensive. Some home remedies provide an equal alternative to some therapies and they are easy to apply, less expensive and it does not hurt you. However, it may take time for positive results.
- One of the important things to keep in mind is to keep your skin well hydrated. A well-hydrated skin causes less damage to skin cells. So you should drink enough water to maintain moisture in moisture in the skin. At least 8 to 9 glasses of water should be taken every day.
- In order to get rid of eye wrinkles, you can also peel one potato and can cut it into thin slices. You can place the slice on your eyelid for 15 minutes and it can be quite beneficial in reducing eyelid wrinkles.
- You can also apply coconut oil or even castor oil on the eyelids and massage the area in circular motion. It helps increases blood flow and also helps you keep the skin moist. Oil, as well as massage, can help the wrinkles to keep a bay.
- Another useful home remedy you can try is the Vitamin E. it is essential for healthy skin. So, you can cut one or two a consistent paste. You can apply this paste on your eyelids and let it remain for 10 minutes. Also, you can wash your eyes with cold water. This will help you keep your eyes wrinkle free.
Before and After Image of Eyelids After Applying these above-mentioned home remedies to get rid of eyelid wrinkles.
These are some of the essential home remedies that can be applied to get rid of wrinkles on the eyelids. Or you can also try some exercise to avoid this scenario. Or you can also try Eye Secret Eye Lid Lift. This is a special product that has been made to get rid of different issues related to your eyelids. And the methods to applying this strips are so easy that anyone can easily apply it at home.
You should order Eye Secrets if you want to get rid of wrinkled eyelids. Eye Secrets has a best exclusive offer for you, so just don’t waste your time anymore and get the best product to clear your wrinkled eyelids.
LIMITED PACKS AVAILABLE….HURRY UP!!!
Wrinkles on Eyelids – Causes and Home Remedies To Avoid This
If you have wrinkles on eyelids then do not worry because you will get the omplete solution here to remove wrinkles on eyelids with some natural remedies.