Wrinkles are a part of aging process. However, when the creases takes place on or around the eyelids then they can be a sign of stress, exhaustion or being overweight or even losing weights instantly, the depletion of vitamin E in the body and the exposure to very hot climates.
Well, wrinkles on the eyelids can also cause the eyelids to sag but if it happens then do not worry because there are some remedies that can be taken in view to erase those wrinkles on your eyelids. But before that let us first have a look at some common causes of wrinkles on the eyelids.
Our Editors Recommend:
Causes of Wrinkles on Eyelids
There are lots of causes that may lead wrinkles on the eyelids. Decreased production of natural oil as you age makes the eyelid skin appears more wrinkled. Deep layers of fat also decrease which makes lines more obvious. However, smoking also causes eyelid wrinkles. It creates changes in the blood supply and causes premature wrinkles. Sometimes, repeating facial expressions around the eyes also leave fine lines and wrinkles. Some other causes of eyelid wrinkles are:
- Lifestyle factors like excessive exposure to UV rays of sun, alcohol, cigarette smoking can also cause premature eyelid wrinkles.
- Exposure to extreme climatic changes, stress, losing weight, writing or reading in dim light for prolonged hours all contribute to an early appearance of wrinkles on eyelids.
- As facial expressions can leave wrinkles and creases on eyelids, so, stop doing regular expressions.
You May Also Like: Does The Under Eye Tightener Help Reduce Wrinkles?
Treatments For Wrinkles on the Eyelids:
- Prescription Treatment: If over the counter, medications are not reducing eyelid wrinkles and visit your dermatologist. One can prescribe vitamin A products like retinoid creams. These may include tazarotene and tretinoin. Topical medications make your skin sensitive to sunlight and so you should wear a sun protection of at least 30.
- Nonprescription Treatment: There are lots of retailers of eye wrinkle products and these products are not at all effective. Select an effective eye cream by choosing products with the active ingredients like hydroxyl, kinetin, retinol or coenzyme.
Prevention to be Taken to Avoid Eye wrinkles:
You should protect your eyes from the sun to minimize additional eyelid wrinkles. You should also wear a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 or even on cloudy days. As the harmful rays of the sun can easily penetrate through clouds and can damage the skin. There are some under eye cream that has an SPF built into the product. So if you wear dark sunglasses then it can provide some protection. Also, you can use a moisturizer under the eyes that can make wrinkles less. Another most important thing, if you smoke the just quit smoking because smoking causes eye wrinkles.
Look Here: Instant Eye Makeup Tips To Hide Wrinkled Eyelids: Must Try
Natural Home Remedies To Get Rid of Eyelid Wrinkles:
There are some procedures in modern medicine to cure wrinkles on the eyelids like cosmetic surgery, Botox therapy, etc but they are invasive and expensive. Some home remedies provide an equal alternative to some therapies and they are easy to apply, less expensive and it does not hurt you. However, it may take time for positive results.
You can try potato juice to remove wrinkled eyelids. You can grate a potato and then squeeze out the juice. For this, you need to massage your eyelids lightly with this juice and let it dry and then wash your eyes with water.
Turmeric and Honey
When you mix turmeric with honey then it can work to remove wrinkles on eyelids. Honey used to contain some extensive skin nourishing and hydrating properties which can be very effective to remove eyelid wrinkles. You need to just make a thick paste of turmeric and honey and then apply the pack onto your eyelids. Let it set for 10 minutes and then wash off with water.
You can also use aloevera to remove wrinkles on eyelids. You need to collect the fresh pulp of aloevera from the leaves and massage it lightly onto your eyelids for about 4 to 5 minutes. Make use of this pulp in excess and let it set till it gets drier. Apply this twice a day to get best results.
Look Here: Ultimate Eye Secrets Combo Review – All You Need For Young & Youthful Look
Egg White With Onion Juice
For this remedy, you have to take 1 spoon of the white part of an egg and a few drops of onion juice and mix it well to make a homogenous mixture. Now you need to apply this pack onto your eyelids in an upward direction. After this let it set for about 7 to 8 minutes and then remove with a moist cotton ball. Try this remedy twice a day to get best results.
Coconut oil is generally known for its nourishing and moisturizing properties. It can be absorbed easily into the skin and it can be highly helpful in removing the wrinkles on eyelids. For this, you have to take a few drops of coconut oil on your palm and apply it onto your eyelids with your fingertips. Now gently massage the eyelids with the oil in a circular motion for about 2 to 3 minutes and then leave the oil on. Try this two time a day and see the results.
Some other natural treatments you can apply to get rid of wrinkles on eyelids are as follows:
- One of the important things to keep in mind is to keep your skin well hydrated. A well-hydrated skin causes less damage to skin cells. So you should drink enough water to maintain moisture in moisture in the skin. At least 8 to 9 glasses of water should be taken every day.
- In order to know how to get rid of wrinkles on eyelids, you can also peel one potato and can cut it into thin slices. You can place the slice on your eyelid for 15 minutes and it can be quite beneficial in reducing eyelid wrinkles.
- You can also apply castor oil on the eyelids and massage the area in circular motion. It helps increases blood flow and also helps you keep the skin moist. Oil, as well as massage, can help the wrinkles to keep a bay.
- Another useful home remedy you can try is the Vitamin E. it is essential for healthy skin. So, you can cut one or two a consistent paste. You can apply this paste on your eyelids and let it remain for 10 minutes. Also, you can wash your eyes with cold water. This will help you keep your eyes wrinkle free.
Before and After Image of Eyelids After Applying these above-mentioned home remedies to get rid of eyelid wrinkles.
These are some of the essential home remedies that can be applied to know how to get rid of eyelids wrinkles. Or you can also try some exercise to avoid this scenario. Or you can also try Eye Secrets Eye Lid Lift. This is a special product that has been made to get rid of different issues related to your eyelids. And the methods to applying this strips are so easy that anyone can easily apply it at home.
You should order Eye Secrets if you want to get rid of wrinkled eyelids. Eye Secrets has a best exclusive offer for you, so just don’t waste your time anymore and get the best product to clear your wrinkled eyelids.
LIMITED PACKS AVAILABLE….HURRY UP!!!
Wrinkles on Eyelids – Causes and Home Remedies To Avoid This
If you have wrinkles on eyelids then do not worry because you will get the complete solution here to remove wrinkles on eyelids with some natural remedies. These home remedies are very easy to apply and you don't have to spend a lot of time for these remedies.