The Oily eyelids can be very annoying especially when the weather starts warming up. This irritating issue would become more inconvenient especially for those who have oily as well as acne prone skin.
When it comes to eyelids, it becomes so irritating to manage oily eyelids when you go out of the home. Well, there are many reasons that are responsible for having oily eyelids; it may be due to changes in your hormone.
You may sometimes feel embarrassed when you observe shine over your eyelids, this is due to oily eyelids. Here, in this blog, you will get to know here how to get rid of oily eyelids naturally by following few natural healthy habits.
Our Editors Recommend:
For Safest Way To Lift Eyelids Immediately
Click Here To Buy 3 Packs & Get 3 For Free
Common Causes of Having Oily Eyelids
There are various reasons that are responsible for eyelids becoming oily. According to skin expert, this generally happens due to the hormonal change that occurs within the body that leads to more oil production. While the other factors are the shape of the eyes along with the location of the over-active oil glands are responsible for making the eyelids oilier, overusing skin care products, sun tanning, performing medications, stress, along with using unnecessary skin care creams. Some other common causes of oily eyelids include:
- Hormonal fluctuations can cause over-production of oil in the skin. Oily eyelids may also take place due to excessive consumption of oily and fatty foods.
- It may also occur because of the over-active oil glands and the shape of the eyes.
- Seborrhea in which there is excessive secretion of sebaceous glands located in the forehead can cause oily eyelids.
You May Also Like: How To Instantly Fix Up Your Hooded Droopy Eyelids
Natural Ways To Get Rid of Oily Eyelids
You can try these natural ways and know how to get rid of oily eyelids naturally at home. So, do not wait for anything if you have oily eyelids then just start trying these natural treatments to get rid of oily eyelids.
Natural Treatment #1: Cleansing
Wash your face with the help of lukewarm water 3 times a day. It will help you remove excess oil and will let you know how to stop oily eyelids and acne formation. You can also try to splash cold water on your face and this will close all the pores and maintain pH level of the skin.
Natural Treatment #2: Toning
When it comes to knowing how to get rid of oily eyelids naturally, toning works. Yes, toning improves the blood circulation to the surface of the skin. It generally closes the pores and refreshes the skin and adds a glow to the skin. You can try these below ways to prepare toners at home:
Apple Cider Vinegar Spray
- Try to mix vinegar and water in equal parts in a small spray bottle and use it as a toner.
- Now spray the mixture on your face directly and this is really an effective home remedy for oily eyelids.
Green Tea Toner
Green is known for its anti-oxidant properties and also as a skin purifier agent. To make a toner, you can take a teaspoon of green tea and brew it a little strong. Now you can cool it down and store it in a spray and use twice a day.
Natural Treatment #3: Exfoliation
If you exfoliate your skin with a gentle scrub then it will remove excess oils, dead skin cells, grime and makes your eyelids smoother. Also, you can prepare an exfoliator easily at home with the help of oatmeal scrub or honey, baking soda and lemon scrub.
Don’t Miss This Blog: How to Get Rid of Eye Puffiness With Home Remedies
Natural Ways to Prevent Oily Eyelids
Here are some ways that would help you to get rid of oily eyelids, by restricting the excessive production of oil from the skin, especially around the eyes.
Natural Way #1:
You should reduce the quantity of eye cream you are using. Limited amount of eye cream is effectual to keep your skin healthy as well as moisturized, but using them excessively would lead to surplus oil.
Natural Way #2:
Each and every morning and before going to bed you should clean your face thoroughly. With the help of mild, gentle foaming cleanser, you can get rid of oils from the surface of the skin. After that close your eyes, and smear them lightly, and then wash off the cleanser quickly. With the fresh washcloth Pat your face and eye to make them dry.
Natural Way #3:
Throughout the day you should always carry oil blotting sheets along with you so that you can clean off the oiliness when it appears. Make sure you should only press and lift the sheets over your eyelids and do not rub your eyes with the sheet, in this way the excessive oil would get soaked.
Look Here: 7 Makeup Tips To Stop Living That Oily Eyelid Life
Some More Tips To Prevent Oily Eyelids:
Here are some simple tips for healthy eyelids and make them free from oil in the following ways:
- You should be very selective while using the kohl eyeliner, as it would not suit for the oily lids and if you continue using it then your eyelids would get spoiled. Thus for oily lids gel liners would be the appropriate liners, as they are specially designed to make the lids dry instantly. And if you want to use other liners then you can use a push-up pencil liner.
- If your eyelids are becoming oily frequently, then you should use a cream that are mineral or powder or water based products.
- Before going to bed at night you should wash your face in order to remove grime, dirt along with any makeup. And if you are having a nap with a dirty face, then it would block the pores and thus lead to more oil production.
- If by reducing the quantity of eye cream still, you are having oily lids, then switch to other brands. In such cases, cream that is oil free is the best to get rid of oiliness.
You May Like It: Sunken Eyelids – Nutritional Causes and Amazing Home Remedies
If you have oily eyelids then it may be quite irritating for you. But, if you want to get rid of oily eyelids as soon as possible then you should have to take a step. There could be several reasons of having oily eyelids and some of them are already mentioned in this blog. But for treating oily eyelids, you can try some natural treatments at your home and get rid of this eyelid issue forever. Just try to make use of the treatments mentioned above and know how to get rid of oily eyelids without makeup instatly at home.
Our Editors Recommend:
How To Get Rid Of Oily Eyelids With Natural Treatments In No Time
If you have oily eyelids then don’t look here and there to get rid of oily eyelids. Just try the natural treatments mentioned here in this blog and know how to get rid of oily eyelids naturally at home in no time.